Saturday, April 27, 2013
The Job Search visa will be valid for travel for six months from the date it is issued. Once you enter New Zealand, the Job Search visa will allow you to stay for nine months from the date you arrived. You will be able to travel and re-enter New Zealand during this time.
* be aged between 20 and 35 years of age (inclusive)
* be outside New Zealand during the application process
* hold a recognized bachelors degree, higher qualification, or a recognized trade qualification with a minimum of two years of work experience in that trade.
* meet the English language requirements set out for principal applicants under the Skilled Migrant Category (IELTS level 6.5)
* have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available funds to meet your living costs while you are here not have been previously granted a Job Search visa.
You must also meet our health and character requirements.